Digital T-Shirt Printing machines
You currently are or are looking to be a dedicated Digital T-Shirt Printer-Warehouse Labourer keen on becoming part of a startup environment where you can grow your skills and dive into a space loaded with lots of unknowns to be figured out. The added benefit of learning and performing multiple roles in a fast-paced environment, and keeping physically active with lots of lifting, bending, garment folding and reaching is your perfect combination.
While you might not have touched art before, an opportunity such as our Digital T-Shirt Printer-Warehouse Labourer has you excited about being part of the process that brings art that our customers send to us - to life on T-shirts and other cool products. You are excited to be working in a production facility where your skills of working with repetitive tasks are ones you enjoy. The potential to be trained to use the best digital garment printing machines in the industry is pretty cool too. New computer systems do not scare you as a love for newness and learning brings out your passion and determination.
Your punctuality is a trademark in every one of your jobs as is your dependability, flexibility, positive attitude, and teamwork ethic. Now you are ready to scale your talents to a fully funded startup environment with great potential.
This is a Monday to Friday role, within business hours with part-time hours in the beginning with a possibility for full-time hours in future. This is also a six-month contract to start with potential for extension and permanent roles.
- Operate and maintain the best digital garment printing machines in the industry
- Troubleshoot any printing machine mechanical and/or software issues that can arise
- Fill and verify T-shirt and other apparel orders accurately
- Produce a high-quality product
- Keep work area clean and organized and work with a team and independently
- Efficient and correct use of equipment both mechanical and software
- Meet or exceed assigned output quotas
- Stack and fold product
- Restock and maintain inventory
- Operate within safety guidelines
- General building management and maintenance duties