Heat Transfer Vinyl VS screen printing
Come Get Customized is a local, Toronto, Ontario shop that can print a t-shirt in 5 minutes! Making a personalized t-shirt is an easy process – from picking the design to which t-shirt or to what kind of print style to get. Come Get Customized prints custom t-shirts three ways – Heat Transfer, Screen Printing and Vinyl Screening.
If you have never created a custom t-shirt before here are some Pro’s and Con’s for the printing styles Screen Printing and Heat Transfer.
- The custom printed t-shirts lasts through at least twice as many washings as a heat transfer custom printed t-shirts.
- The print will be bright even on the darkest fabric.
- he process allows you to print on dark and colored custom t-shirts
- If you order over 10 t-shirts the price less than the cost of heat transfer prints.
- Screen printing is a complex process that ensures the highest quality prints.
- It is recommended you print 10 t-shirts or more.
- You are able to print in multiple colours.
- Can be inexpensive
- Come Get Customized can create custom printed heat transfer t-shirt in 5 minutes!
- They last only through 25 washing
- The ink may bleed while washing.
- You should experiment on a sample t-shirt first.
- They do not look as professional as screen printed t-shirts.
- You only can print on lightly coloured t-shirts.
- The print is stiff and not as precise.
- The print does not breath well and, therefore, may provoke sweating.
- The colors are not as bright.
Without a doubt, custom screen printed t-shirts are better in quality than heat transfer t-shirts. Come Get Customized specializes in all t-shirt printings whether you would like to have a heat transfer t-shirt or a screen printed t-shirt. All designs are checked before the t-shirt printing process begins to ensure all t-shirts are printed to the highest quality possible.
If you have any more questions about custom printed t-shirts, Come Get Customized – Toronto, Ontario’s local custom t-shirt shop can help you out! Contact Come Get Customized today!