Best photo Printing Services UK
Available on 3 types of high-quality, acid-free cotton papers. Custom papers available on request.
Light weight - Hahnemuhle Albrecht Durer - Single side coated, traditional fine art media. The textured matte surface of this 210 gsm mould-made paper is designed for high-quality digital fine art reproduction.
Heavy weight - Hahnemuhle Etching Paper - This is a 310 gsm textured mould-made, acid-free water color paper with the smoothest surface in the range. It’s ideal for images that are highly detailed and require photographic quality.
Thickest Paper - Velvet Rag 315 gsm - 100% cotton rag base, with a smooth velvet (or etching like) surface. This paper is designed to meet the highest printing standards needed for museum quality and limited edition prints.
Scanning, proofs, color corrections available upon request (additional charges may apply).
More about Giclée Art Prints
- Files must be 300dpi Tiffs in RGB format / Jpegs and Pdfs also accepted
- Include .25in bleed if you want to trim to the art
- Include .5in borders if you want white borders around your art
- If you art is a custom size it will fall into the next largest print size
- Include any special instructions about sizing / cutting / etc in the comments section
- Prints and ships from Austin TX
- If your print file is a scan of original artwork, please upload a digital photo of your original painting. This will help us ensure that the prints are acceptable before we print and ship the entire order
Artwork would need to be sized .25 bigger than the final trim. White border - in the comments section on check out - specify how thick of a border you would like around your artwork.
Please keep in mind that giclee prints will be about 98% true to the color of the original artwork. We offer complimentary color matching, but recommend proofs on larger orders.
We offer 12x18 scans at our Atlanta location and 24in wide scans at our Austin location. For out of state clients, we recommend getting your originals scanned at a local blueprint shop. As a last resort, you can ship the originals to us.
DISCLAIMER: Please keep in mind that giclee prints will be about 98% true to the color of the original artwork. We offer complimentary color matching, but recommend proofs on larger orders. If your print file is a scan of original artwork, please upload a digital photo of your original painting. This will help us ensure that the prints are acceptable before we print and ship the entire order